The News Industry Summit will be held at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples.
Reserve rooms by calling (239) 598-3300 or 1-888-856-4380 and reference "Southern Newspaper Publishers." Individual guestroom reservations may also be made by clicking here.
The preliminary agenda has been announced for the SNPA News Industry Summit, to be held Sept. 30 - Oct. 2 at The Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Fla.
Among the conference topics:
- The Power of Newspapers + The Internet
- Why I Believe in Newspapers
- How Magazines Make Money with Digital Content
- The AP: A Global Perspective of News and Newspapers
- 12 Revenue-Generating Case Studies in 60 Minutes
- How to Add Community Content without Breaking the Bank
- How Valpak Competes with Newspapers
- Digital Marketing Services and the Transition of Local Markets
- Augmented Reality: Bringing Digital Life to Static Images
- The Advertiser Perspective
- The Advance Strategy
Contact Edward VanHorn at SNPA: email@example.com
or (404) 256-0444.